- 9Obtaining Small or Authorised Payment Institution licences
- 9Obtaining Small or Authorised Emoney Institution licences
- 9Banking assistance and advice for Financial Institutions.
- 9Safeguarding accounts and liquidity providers for Forex, MSBs and remittance firms
- 9Domestic USD accounts with access to FedWire (much cheaper than SWIFT)
Click here to for an article explaining the difference between Emoney and payments licences
- 9Assistance to become principal members of Visa / Mastercard / UPI / Amex for card issuing or acquiring.
- 9Assistance to become a PSD or EMD agent in UK, Europe, USA and Canada. The quickest route to market.
- 9Recommendations on BIN Sponsors, allowing you to launch card issuing programs faster and cheaper.
- 9Consumer Credit Licencing
- 9AML Audits, workshops and training.
The specialised and diverse experience of our team is the strength we bring to our clients. Our consultants, all of whom are members of the Association of Professional Compliance Consultants, have been involved at an early stage with some of the biggest names in the industry. WorldPay, Western Union, Revolut, Paypoint and Cashflows are just some of the brands we’ve put on the map and built distinguished careers at. Over the last quarter of a century, our colleagues have done great things at great places. We’ve also amassed an enviable network of business leaders and cutting-edge partners. Our clients always benefit from our direct experience both at running regulated firms as well as our regulatory work dating back to when the very first payment service regulations came into force in the UK, Europe and globally.
Our core values are at the centre of how we serve our clients,
how we recruit staff and most importantly, how our team works together.
Put the clients’ interests first
Run after problems
Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome
Delight every client
Make your footprint bigger than your foot
Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
We place integrity high above other things so our brand is geared towards fair business practices and policies. Going that extra mile is good for our clients, good for our reputation and good for our soul.